TURBO-PROG supports two types of turbo actuators:
For Hella actuators TURBO-PROG allows the user to :
- read actuator parameters,
- store actuator parameters in the device internal memory,
- program actuator parameters,
- copy actuator parameters.
The term 'actuator parameters' means the following information:
- actuator type,
- gearbox number of compatible gearbox,
- version of actuator firmware,
- range of operation of geometry lever.
For Siemens actuators TURBO-PROG allows the user to :
- program range of operation of geometry lever,
- check range of movement of an actuator.
When replacing Siemens actuator (both new and used), there is a need to program the correct range of operation. TurboProg device enables to perform this procedure by replacing service tool VAS-6395.
The programmer supports the following units:
- Hella actuators with the following markings:
- Siemens actuators used in turbochargers made for VW/Audi.
- TurboProg device,
- DC power supply,
- User Manual,
- Hella connection cable,
- Siemens connection cable,
- USB cable and Updater Tool
Current version of update program can be found here: SOFTWARE-UPDATER